Sunday, May 6, 2007

24 hours of flickr,sleep and shop updates..




So yesterday was 24 hours of flickr
Did ya'll sign up? I did and at first I was afraid I wouldnt be able to find anything interesting to contribute but in the end the girls and I just had a good time.It was a pretty quiet day which I would rather have anyway.I love looking at other peoples photos in the group because they are things I wouldnt normally look for.Mostly I look for arts and crafts on flickr and thats just a teeny portion of what there is out there.

I didnt get my shop updated the way I wanted to today because I slept almost all day but I did add a couple things. I found this new place called ecrater and have decided to use that for all of my vintage stuff instead of etsy.I have way to many things and Im fearful of getting charged for listing and then not selling.I will post a link for it when its done,after I move its going to be nothing but vintage but until then Im going to try to unload everything I have on there,supplies,fabric,art,vintage,clothes. You name it it will be there. Link tomarrow.
Thank you to the people who have tried to help me with the link situation,I will be contacting you for your address. What it turned out to be is that Im using a mac and safari and Im new to both.Well with safari your only options on here are to add a picture. So I downloaded mozilla and I have the link option and everything now.Makes you wonder how your page looks to other people doesnt it?
Just to let everyone know I usually only have a ride to ship things on saturdays but that person didnt show up yesterday so Im aiming for tuesday when i go to the dr.I will keep you posted and thank you for waiting!!
Ok I think Ive gone on enough Im going to back to the couch and Beach Blanket Bingo. geesh I love that movie.