Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday morning coming down..


This weekend has been eventfully uneventful. yesterday I picked up a piece of wood to paint on...with brushes.. which terrifies me. iI would much rather use qtips like I did for these more betty (if someone can teach me how to turn a link into a word i wisll send you something) Im determined not to fall back into qtips.I prefer prismacolor pencils and know my way around them to the point I dont even look at the color I read the name of the color and know what to put it with. But you cannot use prismacolor on wood and canvas very well so Im limited.
My ac is broken and my mom said it is supposed to be 100 here this weekend so I covered all the windows and its quite cavelike.I love it.
Other than that nothing is going on really. We are going to my moms house and grilling today.It will be the last time we see her for about a month. She off on another adventure,greece,turkey and egypt this time.i cant wait to see her pictures.Im feeling a little anxious about her being gone that long and Im not sure why.Shes been all over the place.I think alot of it is that my health problems have brought us closer and this is the first time shes left since all of that has happened.
Tonight Im going to paint , listen to dreamy justin timberlake (shhhhh thats a secret) and get packages ready to go out tomarrow. If I make any headway on the painting I will show you tomarrow. happy sunday all. xo